Get excited…we’re teaching you how to cook! And then we’re doing your dishes…because we love you. Classes run from 6 to 8pm.
Need a perfect gift for the aspiring chef in your life? Order one of our Cook Local Gift Certificates, and we’ll send you a gift card good for one or two cooking classes. Click here to order!
Update: All February and March classes are sold out. Check out our new April schedule!
Our Cook Local classes are awesome. Here are the top 5 reasons you should take a Cook Local class with Chef Season:
1. You’ll learn neat cooking tips and take home awesome recipes!
2. You’ll get to sit down and enjoy a delicious meal – cooked by YOU!
3. You don’t have to do the dishes.
3. After the class, you can enjoy a 10% discount in our grocery!
5. You’ll have a ton of fun! Chef Season is our resident comedian, and she’ll keep an eye on you and your class-mates all while making you laugh!
Note: While we understand that many of our customers have dietary needs and preferences, Cook Local classes are not guaranteed to meet personal dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) unless specified. Thank you for your understanding.
*Cancellation policy: contact us at least 48 hours before the class to receive a refund or to transfer to another available class.*
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org