Our Cook Local classes are awesome. Here are the top 5 reasons you should take a Cook Local class with Chef Season:
1. You’ll learn neat cooking tips and take home awesome recipes!
2. You’ll get to sit down and enjoy a delicious meal – cooked by YOU!
3. You don’t have to do dishes.
3. After the class, you can enjoy a 10% discount in our grocery!
5. You’ll have a ton of fun! This is a very hands-on class and you’ll get to work side-by-side your classmates and Chef Season.
Read a review from local food writer Kristina Hernandez here!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Note: While we understand that many of our customers have dietary needs and preferences, Cook Local classes are not guaranteed to meet personal dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) unless specified. Thank you for your understanding.
UPDATE: The third Fresh Pasta class for May has been rescheduled from Monday 5/22 to Wednesday 5/24.
Cook Local: Fresh Pasta 5/1
Cook Local: (Almost) Cinco de Mayo
Cook Local: Fresh Pasta 5/11
Cook Local: Herbalicious
Cook Local: Fresh Pasta 5/24